Critical risk management
Crisis units’ organization
Crisis communication protocols
The Group Caisse de Dépôt et Gestion (CDG Group) is a key player for the development of Morocco, therefore on the front line of territorial development projects with high expectation in risk management. The Zenata Development Company lead the creation of a new eco-city with innovative social and environmental services, constructed in a semi-rural area with industrial risk exposure. This project is also a great vitrine for Morocco to place the country as a leading sustainable development actor in Africa.
Working with risk management team, COREUM engages to deliver:
- Worthcase scenario design and prioritize;
- Critical activities description and mapping;
- Business impacts analysis and recovery time objectives;
- Alert and activation protocols design;
- Definition and organization of crisis response units;
- Training of crisis response units’ team members;
- Crisis simulation and testing.